I am very VERY annoyed with the BBC.
The BBflippingC!
Know why?
Wanna guess?
ONE! David is leaving. I mean, I knew it would have to happen eventually, but...
TWO! David is leaving and all we get for Doctor Who this year is a few specials. I swear to God, when the Doctor regenerates, if it doesn't keep me up at night crying because it was so heroic and majestic, I will march across the island and give the whole Doctor Who team a piece of my mind. (And by giving them a piece of my mind, I can't guarantee no one will get hurt. That could mean me... could mean Russell T. Davies.)
THREE! The companion. We know who the bloody 11th Doctor is, BUT WHO'S GONNA BE TRAVELING WITH HIM? This stuff is important! If it's another Catherine Tate* I'll never watch Doctor Who again**. It better be someone like Freema. When Martha met the Doctor, I liked her. And Rose ended up close to my heart too. So this new companion better be brilliant.
FOUR! Torchwood. My darling, lovely Torchwood... Five episodes. FIVE BLOODY EPISODES. What's with this? Is the whole Doctor Who world going on a hiatus? Really? FIVE EPISODES! And you know what that means. Chances for a season 4 look slim. Again, if those five episodes aren't the best stuff I've EVER seen, I will write a VERY strongly worded letter to everyone who had anything to do with it. (This excludes the actors. It's not their fault if the script/story sucks. They're just doing their jobs.)
*No offense to Catherine Tate. She's a lovely actress, I just really didn't like the character of Donna Noble.
**This is a lie.
And just because I need to get this off of my chest,
David Tennant is the best Doctor ever and I die a little every time I think of him leaving.
David Tennant is the best Doctor ever and I die a little every time I think of him leaving.
-has grown too attached to this Doctor-
No comments:
Post a Comment