Saturday, April 11, 2009

iMosh


That is a crazy cat and I want it.

My favourite part of going to a gig is the mosh.
The potential for major bruising and bleeding releases an adrenalin rush like no other hobby.
It's just you and a varying amount of other kids killing each other while listening to music.
It's almost like a form of torture that's enjoyable.
...Which defeats the purpose. Scratch that whole thing.
BUT I do enjoy the mosh.
I've been in two and they were fun, and very, VERY painful.

My dog decided to run away at 1:00 AM today.
It was awful. I was outside in the dark looking for him.
Which is a HUGE accomplishment for me, seeing as one of my biggest fears is that life-sized cement statues will kill me if I can't see them. My other greatest fear, is bees. BUT, according to Donna, the bees are gone! Now I just have to look out for wasps. And statues.
Thank you, Doctor.
The only reason I bring that up is because I'd forgotten about being scared of angel statues UNTIL that lovely episode was on today.
And I watched it because I am stupid.

It just reminds me why I prefer
Torchwood.
Actually, I lie.
I prefer
Torchwood because I've seen every episode.
I've only seen about 15 total episodes of Doctor Who. And I love them all.
And, ironically enough, I've seen most of them numerous times. Like 'Blink'.
I saw that one a while back and it was on again today.
And that one where the Doctor changes into a human is on ALL THE TIME.
But I can't complain because I do enjoy it.
And I really like
Daleks. I like to think of Dalek-Fighting as one of those extreme sports.
I'm more scared of the Weeping Angels then the
Daleks.
I think it's because the
Daleks just go ZAP, UR DED
But the Weeping Angels are like
OMG, I AM SO SCURRY!

I think this has been a sufficient blog post.

i
am Reptar.
Hear me roar.

P.S.- Today is Supernatural Saturday. I am hysterically psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment