This Blog entry comes in two parts.
PART ONE: Using song titles from one artist to answer the following questions. I stole this from Liam. He stole it from Alan.
I'm using Panic! at the Disco.
Are you male or female:
She's a Handsome Woman
Describe yourself:
Mad as Rabbits
How do you feel about yourself?:
But It's Better if You Do
Describe where you currently live:
From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Behind the Sea
Your favourite form of transportation:
Camisado
Your best friend is:
I Have Friends in Holy Spaces
Your favorite colour is:
When the Day Met the Night
What's the weather like?:
Northern Downpour
Favorite time of day:
Nine in the Afternoon
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
That Green Gentlemen
What is life to you?:
Time to Dance
What is the best advice you have to give?:
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
If you could change your name, what would it be?:
Intermission.
Your favorite food is:
Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks
Thought for the Day:
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet
How would you like to die?:
Pas De Cheval
Your soul's present condition:
We're So Starving
The faults you can bear:
The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know
Your motto:
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
I switched to Panic! after a failed attempt at using The Bravery.
Then, as I was filling them in, I realized that most of Panic! at the Disco's song titles are quite long and/or controversial.
Win on my part for using a band that would make me sound like such a terrible person.
OBVIOUSLY, my favourite form of transportation is not camisado. That'd be bad.
And my motto is probably opposite that, being I Write Tragedies Not Sins.
BUT HEY! It worked out XD
Apart from changing my name to Intermission.
PART TWO: I forgot what part two was. FAIL.
WAITTTT! I remember now! :D
PART TWO: Fanfiction.
Now, my opinions on fanfiction vary. A lot.
I'll start with Harry Potter.
I enjoy certain Harry Potter fanfiction.
I like the humorous stuff. And I like the fluffy stuff.
IF IT'S PG.
I refuse to read anything about Harry and Snape getting it on.
That's just wrong.
Who reads Harry Potter and thinks, "I bet Snape secretly wants Harry."
SRSLY?!
I mean, I have my theories too, but REALLY?!
The lives of the adult characters in Harry Potter should be kept to themselves.
Especially because Harry Potter is for children.
But I like cute little short stories featuring a dance scene between McGonagall and Dumbledore.
That, I can handle. That, I enjoy.
Now, Doctor Who and Torchwood fanfiction, I CANNOT DO.
It's not the fact that it's a TV show, or anything.
And I don't think negatively about that people who write it, but...
I can't take it seriously. At all.
I know Jack and Ianto are a unit, but reading stories about them does not make me love them more, (like Harry Potter fanfiction does) but it makes me laugh. Like pee myself laugh. Because I CAN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
And when people write about the Doctor and Jack it's just weird and socially awkward. It'll never happen.
Now, don't take this as "ALL FANFICTION FAILS"
I like fanfiction. I really do.
The good stuff.
But the unrealistic stuff doesn't spark inquisitive thoughts in my mind,
it just makes me laugh.
So keep writing. It's good for the soul.
i am Reptar.
Hear me roar.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment