I haven't updated since the 21st?
HOLY CRAP.
It's May. :D
And I've got a bit of a sunburn.
Sadface.
So, on Friday I ordered ALL CAPS' album.
And I'm so viciously excited about it.
I really love Luke Conard.
He's so amazingly talented, and adding Kristina Horner just makes it better.
Because we all know how awesome she is.
But when that gets here it'll probably be my DailyBooth pichar.
And I may go so far as to make a Youtube video.
...I doubt it. Hmm.
The big event of today, however, was going to get my sister from Uni.
She's done with school for this year.
I'm not. I am sad.
BUT OH YEAH AFSDFAWETSDGFASDGFA
I'D ALMOST FORGOTTEN.
I'm going to see Harry and the Potters! :D
With The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows.
... and Pottercast ^_^
And I'm so excited. Beyond excited. Impossibly excited.
I love Wizard Rock. :]
So that's it for the most part.
Just a wee update.
From the Reptar.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment