This morning I realized how many websites I use that require Username and Password.
There's about twenty to twenty-five total, and most of them have different passwords.
I'm just amazed I'm able to retain that much information. Seriously.
My passwords range everywhere from Avacado to Zucchini.
(Wow, who knew there were vegetables at the beginning and end of the alphabet?)
My Usernames generally have one pattern for a while, then I get sick of that topic and move on.
I use sites ranging from Dailybooth, to Myspace, to my Blog, to Facebook, to E-Mail, to AIM, to various fanpage Forums, to LeakyNews, to Photobucket, to Twitter, to Youtube, to DeviantArt, to LiveJournal, to IMDB, to my actual School, etc.
This makes me feel a bit of a failure.
That I could find THAT MANY sites to be part of?
Good. Lord.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment