Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I hate you, Boy.

So, I've had a crush on the same boy for about 3 years.
It comes and it goes... Because of me.

It started great. 
He's amazing. Perfect for me and all that goo.
But I do this thing where I convince myself he's not for me.

Which basically means that I go and have these stupid thoughts.
What thoughts, you ask? Oh just these ones:

"Hmm. I bet he's really not like that."
"I wonder if that's just an act."
"Pshh, he's probably a jerk when he's not around them."
"I bet he's really a perve like the rest of them."
etc. 

I think these thoughts because I've never actually talked to him.
Just read his Myspace and followed him on Twitter and... well, stalked him.

And it's funny because I'll decide he's not for me...
Then a month later I'll read his latest blog entry and
Start on another SHABAM about him.
Claiming how perfect he is and how I'm going to marry him.
It's crazy.

And last week I started raving about him again.
And today I started having those annoying thoughts again.
Shoot me.

The end.

(God, I sounded so sleazy in this. DX)

No comments:

Post a Comment