So, I have nothing against all the other fans of The Remus Lupins.
Really, they're lovely.
But the fangirls crack me up.
I mean, there are two different kinds of fangirls.
A.- The kind that define themselves as "diehard fans." These people know the names of all the people in the band, and they have all the CDs. They go to concerts not only to hang out with the awesome people in the band, but also for the music.
B.- The kind that define themselves as "OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH." These people know the band members as "Alex Carpenter, that guy who plays bass, and that guy with dread locks." They go to the concerts to be swept away by Alex's beauty and make him feel incredibly awkward.
Personally, I think I'm a type A fangirl for the Remus Lupins.
I know all the members of the band by name,
And I know the names of the people in the bands touring with them.
I even got disappointed when I found out Brandon wasn't touring with them this year.
And when I met them, the conversation I had with Alex was flowing and easy.
Plus, I also hugged Toby. <3 :D
Tyler was picking up. And mother insisted on "next time."
So, thank you, fangirl type B, for making me laugh.
And be sososososooo happy I'm not some gorgeous werewolf in a rock band.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment