I woke up when I wanted to.
Checked my phone to see what kind of Twitter updates I'd received in the night.
Rolled out of bed, did my morning duties and wandered downstairs.
Standard procedure.
Sat down at the computer and opened the screen.
Double-click GoogleChrome, open six tabs-
Twitter, Facebook, Dailybooth, Tumblr, Blog, Youtube
In that order.
Check Twitter, laugh at the interesting things.
Check Facebook, sigh because there's nothing interesting there.
Check Dailybooth, feel guity.
Check Tumblr, nothing to mention.
Check Blog, nothing to check.
Check Youtube, watched unwatched subscriptions.
Still, standard procedure.
Close Tumblr, Blog, and Youtube.
Refresh Twitter, Facebook, and Dailybooth.
Repeat.
Eventually, I get bored.
But, instead of doing what I normally do (which is go and watch TV),
I got on Youtube and decided to just look around a bit more.
I started by watching some of John's old videos.
Which led me to Someones old videos,
Which led me to Sam's old videos,
Which led me to videos of you from last year.
I click on one. I watched it all the way through and realized-
I was bawling.
I was crying my eyes out and it was pointless because this way how the video went:
You're in your car with Sam and Sarah and you're singing.
That's about it. And I was crying.
But, I braved myself a second go.
One click in the 'related videos' section.
Alright this one looks promising.
It's a lip-sync of you and a bunch of your friends.
I know this song, it's Mr. Blue Sky.
I know these people, too.
And oh my-
I'm bawling even harder.
So, I've come to the conclusion that you complete me and we are destined to be together and you cannot escape it.
Also, I've started dreaming about you again.
And you won't believe this one.
I was 'meeting' you for 'the first time'
And I was like "Oh my god."
And you were like "Hi."
And I was like "OH MY GOD."
And you were like "O__O"
And my friend was with me and she started a beat
And I was rapping
"Oh my god, it's really you! I want to marry you and bear your children too!"
And I apologize.
The dream-me can apparently not control itself.
And I don't really want things to go quite that fast.
Fin.
Sat down at the computer and opened the screen.
Double-click GoogleChrome, open six tabs-
Twitter, Facebook, Dailybooth, Tumblr, Blog, Youtube
In that order.
Check Twitter, laugh at the interesting things.
Check Facebook, sigh because there's nothing interesting there.
Check Dailybooth, feel guity.
Check Tumblr, nothing to mention.
Check Blog, nothing to check.
Check Youtube, watched unwatched subscriptions.
Still, standard procedure.
Close Tumblr, Blog, and Youtube.
Refresh Twitter, Facebook, and Dailybooth.
Repeat.
Eventually, I get bored.
But, instead of doing what I normally do (which is go and watch TV),
I got on Youtube and decided to just look around a bit more.
I started by watching some of John's old videos.
Which led me to Someones old videos,
Which led me to Sam's old videos,
Which led me to videos of you from last year.
I click on one. I watched it all the way through and realized-
I was bawling.
I was crying my eyes out and it was pointless because this way how the video went:
You're in your car with Sam and Sarah and you're singing.
That's about it. And I was crying.
But, I braved myself a second go.
One click in the 'related videos' section.
Alright this one looks promising.
It's a lip-sync of you and a bunch of your friends.
I know this song, it's Mr. Blue Sky.
I know these people, too.
And oh my-
I'm bawling even harder.
So, I've come to the conclusion that you complete me and we are destined to be together and you cannot escape it.
Also, I've started dreaming about you again.
And you won't believe this one.
I was 'meeting' you for 'the first time'
And I was like "Oh my god."
And you were like "Hi."
And I was like "OH MY GOD."
And you were like "O__O"
And my friend was with me and she started a beat
And I was rapping
"Oh my god, it's really you! I want to marry you and bear your children too!"
And I apologize.
The dream-me can apparently not control itself.
And I don't really want things to go quite that fast.
Fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment