Oh yeah, I'm leaving for the beach tonight.
Tomorrow, technically, but it'll feel like tonight as I have to pull an all-nighter.
My best friend and have stopped speaking.
I don't really know why. It's actually really stupid.
She'd probably blame it on me and I'd blame it on her.
We're both idiots, honestly.
But we're also stubborn, so neither of us will accept an apology.
So, mostly I sit here staring at the screen because she's online.
And I wait for her to IM me, but she never does.
And I can't say I'm surprised because I don't make an effort to IM her.
I check my phone every few minutes to see if she texted me.
She hasn't.
I don't text her either, though.
So, that's my predicament at the moment.
It's got me feeling like a failure.
Which is no fun.
In my 9 years of school, I've acquired one best friend.
And I'm losing her.
Fail on me.
But, you know who's always there to make me feel better?
That's right, it's the boy!
I got a Twitter update sent to my phone at 12AM.
"Not enough beds. Must share tiny inflatable mattress with Tyler."
And then at 9AM.
"Used a towel as a blanket last night."
Always makes me smile when I need to.
Meeting him was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
I didn't hug him, though. I thought I might not let go.
I did hug Toby. It was the most BADASS thing I've ever done. XD
So anyway, I'll be at the beach this week.
RAD.
I'll probably update with pictures when I get back.
And I'm losing her.
Fail on me.
But, you know who's always there to make me feel better?
That's right, it's the boy!
I got a Twitter update sent to my phone at 12AM.
"Not enough beds. Must share tiny inflatable mattress with Tyler."
And then at 9AM.
"Used a towel as a blanket last night."
Always makes me smile when I need to.
Meeting him was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
I didn't hug him, though. I thought I might not let go.
I did hug Toby. It was the most BADASS thing I've ever done. XD
So anyway, I'll be at the beach this week.
RAD.
I'll probably update with pictures when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment